Thursday, August 17, 2006

DAto K and Siti's Thighs...????

I restrained myself to comment on the most controversial issues and the co called wedding of the year…Yup..”Dato K and SitI”…since dah berlambak sangat storRy about them on the papers and lately, they even make it on the front page… But…I just can’t curb my enthusiasm when I flipped through “The STAR” Yesterday…
The headline was ..”Siti: I’m not a home wrecker ..” don’t care and don’t give a damn bout the home wrecker thingy… it’s so damn obvious but think i should spare my comments…

However … it’s the “thighs” that caught my attention …
The actual clipping was…

Khalid said he first fell in love with Siti after he visited her at her Kuala Lipis home and she was dressed simply in a batik sarong and T-shirt. “For me, it was amazing that a celebrity could be so unpretentious,” he said, adding that when he saw her walking up the stairs, he had strong feelings for her, prompting a reporter to remark:
“When you saw her thighs ...” leaving the room in laughter. …


the paper clipping is here...http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/16/nation/15154839&sec=nation

EnuF said.. aLErT !!… alert!! .. bIg time PeverT has entered the building … !! well… don’t get me started on the “strawberry and cHoC” thing… to some oF them it’s a match made in heaven.. but tO me… *tOooOt*.. I dare not to pun it in words.. kaNg blog aku nih kena banned laK...(lately kan they are trying to impose rules and regulation on BloGs,, yea rite as iF they are gonna Read mine….)
So I can conclude that GiRls Out there… just throw those branded cloths.. forget ZARA…MNG..TopsHoP..leviS and starT wearINg batik sarongs and T-shirT…it’s the “IN” thing….u’ll be expecting more oF me in mY sarong and tees soon…. BAgI aaH change,,, I want my protion oF DAtos also… *wink*wink*

No comments: