Thursday, September 14, 2006

my mOrning daTe...


been tUnInG To HiTz laTelY. I stopped lisTing to HiTz when i was posted in JB which was last 2 years as i dont like listeNing to all those events and fUn things that i would be missing back in KL. nOw waKiNg up tO the MoRning CreW kindda Get me Off the Morning bLues.... finding myself gigGling alone in the caR while driving to work... people Might think that I'M craZy but whatdaheCk...i haf the MorninG crew wiF me... !!!

TheiR version oF "Mat RempiT" terikaYi boYS tOkYo driFt kinDDa Get TO me. The "GotCha" sessIoN aRe Top noTcH Superb (hUrMmm.,...Who shaLL i inClude In the list?? *thinking very-very hard*)...

DEspite oF haViNg JJ and RuDy to fiLL in mY "oH-i'M-daMn-LaTE-fOR-woRk-mOring-Drive" session i kindda Miss the Old Morning Crew, FlYgUy and LIL keV ...bUT thaT waS histORy as For nOw i'll settle For mY "daIlY date" wiTh the MorninG CreW...KeeP IT Up Guys....

1 comment:

binx said...

the 2 guys used to be my companion during my morning rush too.. they r the best lar.. their laughs are contagious kan..

however, lately i find that fly guy's show on fly fm's not bad too..