Tuesday, October 10, 2006

tO sLeeP oR to crY??

Picture this.. u woke up from sleep one day and found out that u're actually crying. u're really2 sad..sobbing..with tears flowing from your eyes... what are u gonna do ?? continue crying or wipe those tears and go back to sleep ???

aLia told me that i cried duRinG my sleep. This happend not only once, but twice for the past 1 week. i can't recall of having any bad or even sad dreams lately. here i am trying to figure out what makes me so sad that i even cried in my sleep ? a bit worried.. mcm psycho lak .. am i "sick"?? emotionally unstable ? nothing new to that ..

Tried to search for some explanation why this thing happened and maybe any solutions to avoid this thing from repeating itself. but can't find anything on the net that can enlighten me and put my worries at bay. Most of the write ups are for babies. baby? me? baby no more...

hurmmm.. its 12:00 o'clock and i can't sleep. to worried that i might be crying again ??? well i'll make sure this time i have spare kleenex nearby...

1 comment:

CheHas said...

i used to have that also... many2 times...and sometimes aku rase aku nie mcm psychic plak...cause about 60% yang aku mimpi will come true. BAca 3 'qul sebelum tido, ayat kursi and amik air semayang...protect us from bad things during sleep...take care dear