Monday, November 20, 2006

iGnorant Or is it plain arrogant???


have been thinking haRd lately... how could people just doN't reply sms?? don't answer calls?? dont reply mails?? dont replY comments in their blog etc....

aRE theY really busy? bebuat busy? trying to avoid things? ignoraT or is iT plain arrOrant ????

i just can't picture myself doing sO. i can describe mYself as accomodating... especially to other's need.. tu sebab OrG cakaP... laIN oRg laIN caraNya. DiffreNt in their Own waY....

3 comments:

xazaru said...

as for me,

me used to get tons of sms greetings during raya in my phone.

bad thing, i did not reply to any single one of them.

not that i wasn't accommodating, nor arrogant.

so happen that time me did not feel like it. at that particular time me want inner peace, not chaotic sms buzzing.

tranquility of my own space.
my own choosing.

seLf rEstrained... said...

superman ...
U and Yer sleepINg BeautY...

XaZARu...
caN't aGree More on the TranquiliTy of Ones space and UnwaNteD attentIon aT seleCteD Times...But TOtaLLY shutting oFf peoPle was neveR In mY vocaBUlaRy ... hehhehe anywaY... iT's a matteR oF How We do iT and hOw oTher people reacT on iT ...
sO seLF reMindeR ... NoT tO sms XaZaRu durinG raYe... hehhehehe

seLf rEstrained... said...

pancit (1ft time gune nih)....

iT's More like a week ... so the arrogant cum IgnoraNt award goes OuT tO the t3r3ngg4nnU Guy.... clap..clap...clap...