Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dry yer eyes mate,,,

This came in my mail bOx from lil bob o'mine...

perfect words for my state oF life.need not have to add any, as iT speaks by itselF..
*thanks DArL*....The World forgetting..By the World forgot...

No, fly me, fly me, far as pole from pole;
Rise Alps between us! and whole oceans roll!
Ah, come not, write not, think not once of me,
Nor share one pang of all I felt for thee.
Thy oaths I quit, thy memory resign;
Forget, renounce me, hate whatever was mine.
Fair eyes, and tempting looks (which yet I view!)
Long loved, adored ideas, all adieu!
Oh Grace serene! oh virtue heavenly fair!
Divine oblivion of low-thoughted care!
Fresh blooming hope, gay daughter of the sky!
And faith, our early immortality!
Enter, each mild, each amicable (i.e. peaceful) guest;
Receive, and wrap me in eternal rest!

How happy is the blameless vestal's (i.e. pure) lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned...


You managed to cheeR me up when everything else failed..

No comments: