Tuesday, May 29, 2007

mY babY aLL grown Up...



i spend most of my weekends hybernating lately. staYed in bed abit late and went fishing wif the guys in kiama. Ngu (MYAP-Malaysian Alstom Malaysia) came to site for the technical clarification but ended up vacationing in Wollonggong instead. went for some lousy abOrigin show and coffee afterwards at shellharbour. laid back weekend for me as i was a bit tired to go to sydney. We..me abg harris and swee zhi got a $179 ticket for salah parking.dammit..decided to split it, tapi 2 of us aje yang nak split, the other makcik buat bodoh aje. tOo much to ask aah. That managed to spoiled my whole weekend...

On a more cheerfull note...

MamitO called... Updates on news from malaysia..bad..bad auntie..i forgot my baby's b'daY.WArmest birthday wishes with a couple of wet kisses and un-breathable hugs by the side goes out to mY adorable lil babY...babY aRief haKimi... dah besar dah my lil prince

saw some of the b'day pix on kak ijah's Blog. ( www.sup-ekor.blogspot.com) nice. my baby is all grown up. It feels like it was only yesterday i walked into the labour room. welcoming him to the world.stiLL can't belive that i'm an auntie. started using the "MamaNa" title..an hOnouR. it tOok me a few weeks or was it months that i managed to gather aLL my guts and cradle him in my arms.at that point of time, the world stood still, it's just me and my baby.for everything else there's master card..moments like this priceless..*sempat lagi aku wat ikLan mastercard*

It still feels as if it was an hour ago when i was proudly cradling my love in chop and steak and tak tau macam mana ... i ter-dropped him on the floor. Got a very warm public scolding session from ummi ijah..how i wish i could tell ummi ijah that it wasn't done intentionally and i wouldn't do such a thing to my lil precious ?..i've guarded him with my life.(mental note.. high heels, baby in arms and uneven ground is not a good combination). I was holding back tears as i stomped my way out of the restaurant.Guilt was eating me alive.. How could i be so reckless and dropped my "beloved lil prince ?".BAd auntie.. very bad auntie indeed...

and now... on his b'day, his mamaNa is nowhere to be found. takpe...next time i promise we'll have his belated b'day party once mamaNa is back."mamaNA gi mana ayep ??"..maMAna gi WORK !!!

Hope that he likes his spidey Outfit that mamaYa, papaLI and mamaSu have picked out for him.

for baby arief.. happy b'day darL.. despite the fact that now dah jadi abg ayep..but u'll always be MamaNA's lil baby ...mOOOAhhhss from afar..missing u every moment of the day...and you readers tOo...

p/s : ummi ijaH..post aa picture ayep in his spidey suit..sure cute gileR

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remembeR that daY(kat chOp n steaK) too.. :(

Anonymous said...

Yes! Na..time flies v. fast...who can forget that incident!!!....thats what we called "new mum's paranoia" but i guess k.Ijah has matured now...she is a bit or a lot less tight up with lil Aufa....thats a good sign

Siapa yang drive masa kena ticket tu?...Wow..tu boleh bayar banyak lancome tuu...tak pelah na ..look at it positively...semua dah di takdirkan..jadi taklah kita terkilan sangat...Kot2 Na dah kurang mengaji..atau mula lalai kot...Allah give early warning...

K.ijah kata dia akan take photo of the spiderman's suit... nantilah..dia tu sibuk now..dah mula kerja, katakan!!..

seLf rEstrained... said...

siti doL... heheheh...
deep cut.. bruises healed ...

maK...
gOodd aaah...good changes .. bless her. pasal ticket tuh ... abg harris yang drive mase tuh .. but it was my car... and if i was in his shoes i'll propably park at the same spot as well.. cost us a bom!! convert nak dekat RM530 tuh .. banyak lancome boley beli... better still banyak kebab boley sumbat dlm mulut...
mak..mana ade lalai..*am i??* since abg harris yang drove the other day .. maybe dia aah yang dah start lalai ... *hehhehehheh*..

Aniely said...

kak ina...ayip makin notty ...janie taknak sebut hal chop n steak ..nanti semua org start nangeh balik ...hahaha kat sini mate seseko merah ..hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hmm..U brought back memories I wish had never happened...it only reminded me of how CRUEL n insensible I can b at times.....

looking back...even on that unfortunate nite..as I was blurting out words I wish I had not..I knew that U'd never hurt lil ariff in any way..U're his MamaNa...yg loved him more than she love herself...SORRY Na...tapi yelah..mase tue..new mummy..prak lagi..n I only saw RED....wish I could erase it all away...but like d malay saying goes.."terlajak boat can reverse..terlajak kate..no gostan..."...true as mak puts it..I'm more matured now I guess...being a better mum n sista...I know sorry wouldn't change what had transpired...but I truly AM....I knew I hurt U deep..but hopefully...though...U're not scarred...

Let d memories B n stay in d past...leaving us all more matured n me especially more sensible..
( akak dah tulis coment earlier on tp x bley publish..)

seLf rEstrained... said...

ummi ijah ...
jangan aah sedih... saje je gedik nak tulis..kang banjir lak bangi tuh ...hehehhe....

mamasU stiLL busyuk .. hehehe