Sunday, August 26, 2007

i'm alive...



It have been a while since i last drop a line here. as usual ..a lot had happened. Mamito, papito and lil bRo is here. They Flew in last 3 weeks just to celebrate mY b'day. The moment OM left I’ve been stuffing myself with work as it's piling up rather quickly. I have my contractor in place and had been working ever since. Not to mentioned i do have my break here and there and my usual trip Up to Sydney is the only method to "Un-wind". i felt guilty as mum, dad and adli are leaving tomorrow and i don’t really spend that much of a time with them while they were here. Leaving for work as early as 6 o'clock in the morn and coming back at 8o'clock at nite... hurmmm.. paling tak senonh anak mak sorang nih.

Despite the fact that i'm trying my best to serve both world. Being a good daughter and host for them as well as working my ass out at times. I hafta say that i'm blessed of having a very understanding family and to top it all..my parents are the best. Managed to planed fun filled stay for them in sydney with fariz as their full time tour guide (thanks darL..nanti kak na belanja lindt k.. ), trip to Canberra was not that bad either, and they enjoyed their 3 days stay in Melbourne. All in aLL i think *hopefully* they did enjoy their stay here. Walaupun i do lock them up in the house most of the time sampai i balik from work... but it's not that easy to please everybody when i hafta work most of the weekdays.

HAd a wonderful family dinner on my birthday night at Taj mahaL. Tears was forming in my eyes when Mamito said "thanks iNa for being a wonderful and good daughter for the past 29 years. This year will be the last of My single iNA as next year she'll be someone's wife"...*me all teary inside*.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Those were the priceless moments in life.. Thanks mamitO, papito and the rest of the family for making the best out of me... *tears*

1 comment:

superman said...

ina dearest..

long time maa talak tengok lu punya blog..

wa sulah mau kawin ka?
bagus2..
boley wa jadik pengapit ngan kamarool...
lalala

happy for you mate..
hopefully this so call "event" will make the clouds clear again soon..