Saturday, November 22, 2008

MuncH awaY...

*click for bigger iMage*

~tummY full of pancakes~


~this PreGgie Mama who caN't sTop mUnchinG~
as i'm approaching mY 8th Month, my craving for food just got worst. i just can't call it a day without doing my usual pit stops either in MidV for those sinful big apple donuts or any mCd drive-thrus at least for a sunday cone. I've changed from not that much of a sweet-tooth person to a hi-sugar-craving person.I know it's not a good thing as preggie mommies tend to develop diabetics but i just can't help it. my weekend outings with the girLs would end up as sessi makan2.started to notice extra flesh here and there..weLL people say you're actually eating for 2 when u're pregnant...with the rate i'm going right now i don't think 2 is the correct figure..i'm actually munching for the whole neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum.. yum... aku ni yg x preggie pon terliuq! - naza