Thursday, April 22, 2010

Abu Lambat lagi....



There i was, 3 weeks ago, sipping my morning coffee while my fingers are busy scrolling the trackball, going through the facebook updates....

"The Ustazah" mobile picture update captured my eyes.

"ABU lambat lagi.. *3 dari kanan."then there was this picture of 3 boys and a girl lining up.

Three from right i was counting, one, two, three..ooo.."the one in the songkok..CUTE.. ..

I find it amusing. It does bring back memories of me during my schooling days many moons ago or more like decades to be exact. Punctual was never in my dictionary as I was always late.

and back to Abu .. yes… the little late boy ABU

There I was, following the thread of comments left by "The Ustazah" friends. There were 22 comments in total from various continents and all over the world, Malaysia, Abu Dhabi, LONDON… Most of the comments were hilarious and managed to make me smile.

Looking back at Abu's face in the picture, little that he showed any sign of anxiety nor any amount of fear of being late. I was trying to picture myself being in his shoes, sweating, trying to come up with all sort of excuse for being late, trembling, if i were to pee in my pants ..would “The Ustazah” show me a little mercy ? :)

Then came a new update on "The Ustazah's" wall...

"a'a Abu lmbt lg hr ni..alasan?? ~ adik (baby) sy lmbt...."

and as usual, the comments came flying in. Wow!! This lil boy managed to attract that much attention. He was the limelight of the day. "ABU..star of the day"

Little that we know of that he was telling the Truth...

This morning, again came an update on ABU on "The Ustazah's" FB wall...

"terima 2 berita pg ni; 1. Smlm (isnin) tiada sorg murid pun yg dtg lewat.. Yg kedua: Adik Abu (jantung berlubang) telah kembali ke Rahmatullah pd Isnin lepas (cuti sek)."

I was shocked. MasyaAllah..

That poor Boy... my poor ABU..

as i tried to recall that day, where we were all commenting on "The Ustazah's" status we were all smiley, passing remarks, throwing jokes while sipping coffee.. and Abu on the other hand, was all weary inside, having a sick sister, being late for school, kena pulak duduk kat tepi "line BUdak2 lambat", and to make it worst.. none of us believed his excuse.

that explain his emotionless face as his mind was far from easy.

Masya-Allah ..

At times it takes a boy to remind to just stop and listen and believe for once and yes not forgetting to show mercy on others.

BArakah alaika ya ABU for being a good brother.

Alfatihah to his late sister may her soul rest amongst the dwellers of jannnah.

2 comments:

makina said...

yes, ina biasanya kita hanya akan tersedar apabila ianya dah terlambat!!! but again... it is late than never...-
makina

gee said...

tetibe teringat your blog nih.. & terbacala entry nih.. looking at the pic aku dah kesian, ade soft spot sket kat bebudak kene denda nih, iyela kita tatau masalah diorg kan, usually it's not their fault, first hand experience tu - aku yg selalu buat anak aku lambat..

by the time aku abis baca entry nih, sedeynye.. sgt sedey.. sgt simpati pada anak2 yang telah merase sedey and the misery that these sadness carry pada usia yg sgt mude...