Monday, July 24, 2006

AdaPtInG To New EnvirOment.


IT haD been a week Since i moVed to KlIa. Well, franKLY it'S
reaLly a LEiSure time for me here compared to tanjung Bin. We're
the checker consultant and Client's representative for MAS.
MAS have a very small team at site. On SSP's side. We only
have 5 oF us. I have a fatherlY Resident Engineer, A brotherly
Clerk of Work and Assitant RE and a sisterly Site secretaRy.
The site is small and neat. Work wise, it's kindda slow. The M
& E Works haven't started full blast. All in all i can say
that now is the time for me to UNwinD. Despite of the minimal
work loads, i still haven't started on My PE paperworks.
Hopefully My "HoneymOon" session won't be that long cZ i need
to start doing those paperwork as i need to complete it before My
cOntract ends.."Ya AllaH kuatkanlah imanKu, jaUhKAn laH segala
TEmPtation yang boleh memesongkan aku DAri melakukaN papER
workku..aMin"

1 comment:

silly me said...

wei... u betta start working on it oooo... it's time for you to wake those lazy bones up... mine's already half awaken, so u betta start tickling yourself... maybe, just maybe, i'll continue my studies, so that will make the two of us "schooling" children once again...