Monday, January 08, 2007

twO-dOubLe-O-seVen....


I greated New YEar in the bed as usual. Woke up in the Morning .."damn i missed a Year". i welcomed two-Double-O-seveN with a mixed feeling of JoY..happiness..groGgY and gLooMy..aiyaRk...yet another Year. i'LL treat it like any other year.

New year's resolutIon ??? I don't have any as for this year it will be a year without any Resolution for a change.

me... Looking forward tO be on the "eye of Malaysia" cz It looks nice and the new year fireworks picture overlooking the structure itself (which was posted on most of the daily papers) is such a splendid image...

LookiNg for a gOOd year aheaD....

2 comments:

Lieya said...

and remEmber... dont be a "story of the bus"... Hehehehehh... Nahhh goes to me too...

silly me said...

all the best... and i am looking forward to the so-called minum session... hopefully this time boleh jadi...