Wednesday, February 21, 2007

celeBriTy lOok aLike ???

i'm now "the ladY of leisure". Having tOO much free time on mY own since i don't go to work anymore.yuP!! i'M now the "OFficiaL pengaNgguR terHormat"..
Please show me some dole monEY...
Just to kiLL Time, i ended Up doinG this...
http://www.myheritage.com


CeleBrity ?? sO noT me....
i don't even know Most Of my celebs looK alike.
i Look like Clara B*w ?? Huh ?? who ??
buT after Much research (thanks to g00gle...)...Rupe-rupenye, she was onCe a very popular silent film actresses and was called the "It" girl, a reference to her undefinable sexuality. Wow!!! and agaIn...sO noT me!!!

What saY u ???

4 comments:

Ryzzan ABDUL RAZAK said...

hahaha 66% like brenda song....so overrated!

Na pls stop this! You're really killing me!

mr.pancit said...

wey wey... tu dh tadak keje aa tu... heheh...

p/s - apsal ko x compare ngan jessica alba na??? fuiyoo... tu baru besh tu.. heh

seLf rEstrained... said...

sfL....
OverRAted indeed... BUt daH taK tau nak waT ape...iT's Killing me aS well..

Mr. pancit..
babe...dia autotrigger oN it's Own aah and it does it's own comparison ...all i did was send gambaq je,,,U should tRy ...

pleaSe gimme Something tO dO...

silly me said...

oi, seems to be you are currently enjoying your "penggangur" (however you spell it) status...