Saturday, March 31, 2007

shhh....& smaLL ones ...


I’ve been keeping myself in silence for quite a while. For the rest that had been wondering what happened to me, I’m still around just being in my stealth mode. A lot had happened lately.. new job.. new environment.. new friends… new work place and things that comes along with it.

I’m not gonna elaborate on all those big details.. i.e. where and when I’m leaving … cause I seriously don’t have a clue but the visa is on the way. It’s just a matter of time.. For those yang tak sabar-sabar nak get rid of me … "sOrrY dear … u have to bear with me a lil bit more…" *wink*

Small changes in life …
- Changed my ringtone to Marvin Gaye “Lets get it on”… sO in the Mood for LuRve ..hahhaha…evenever the fone rings….U can see glitters in my eyes.. let’s get it on….*sing*
- I’M addicted to public transportation .. since my oFFice is 30 steps away from the nearest Monorail station, I’m now declaring myself as the biggest supporter oF The PuBliC transport System in Malaysia… yEE haaa!!!! PUBLIC transport RAWK!!!…oHh ya not to mention I had my first encounter of Sexual harassment on Public transport as well… hurmmm… sickening…
- My body is full of coffee… I’ve been doing coffee for the past 1 month on an hourly basis.. Coff33b3Ans is just downstairs..*heaven*
- Made lots and lots of new friends…wonderful ones indeed …not to mention the Old and lovely ones that are dearly treasured…
- Enjoying every moment in Malaysia….

I’ll keep you guys updated on the big things later....
*we tend to look forward for the BIG things in life missing out on the small things…I’M now cherishing all the small ones…*

7 comments:

xazaru said...

supporter of public transpot eh, betcha that declaration won't get you any discount from Putr4 or St4r! hehe,

bout the sexual harassment thingy, yeah, when you are pack up as tight as a sardine can, those things are bound to happen. in a weird twist, its hard to be an attractive & pretty laydee stuck in a jam-packed LRT!

i think the situation is much worse in k0mmuter. i use to love using k0mmuter to m1dvalley & kl. but since the oil price hike last year, the k0mmuter kinda packed to the max.

mr.pancit said...

finally, theres something from u since it feels like forever... heheh... dah aa nak blah dah... lagi mau senyap2 kat blog nie... kat mana lagi aku nak kutuk ko??? muhuhahahahahahahahahha....

p/s - when u leave m'sia later, do update ur blog la dear... then we here shall know u live a kewl life there... :)

Lieya said...

U make everybody waiting 4 your info my dear notty...
nahhh wherever u go, hopes we still keep in touch ya..
- Ehemmm... "Lets get it on" ada citer menarik yG Blurblogger tak tau ker!!!
-Monorail's ke Tempat Keje... sekurang2nya dah kurang 1 kete ke KL tuh. So pasni Notty bebas dari segala saman. "wink". Menyambut seruan kerajaan...
-"No wonder Notty nak keje sini" itu ayat dari bro kamarul kite. Hehehe....

mr.pancit said...

mmg aa kamarul, lieya... kan hantu kopi budak nie... aku quote satu fon call dr ina kpd aku masa aku dok kukup & dia dok jb...

"... ko dah tdo ke noh???"
"dah melayang dah nie na... kan dah dekat kul 12 nie... pe cite beb???"
"kat jb nie... kat ne ada coffee lagi waktu2 mcm nie??? starbuck yg 24hrs ke???"

...heheh.. lebih kurang camtu aa... part mana yg mcm tak logik tu aku reka aa... muhuhahahahahahahahhahahha.....

silly me said...

don't even bring up the kopi kat kluang... dengan roti bakar dia yang betul betul dia bakar guna arang... hmmm... good ol' days...

silly me said...

don't even bring up the kopi at kluang... dengan roti bakar dia... hmm... good ol' times there...

silly me said...

ok, i am stupid, posted a comment twice... didn't see the green words after i posted the comment, i thought "what the hell is wrong? where did my comments go?" well, it just came to prove how silly or brur i was...