Thursday, April 05, 2007

ERECTION....



Sometimes you have to find the smallest amusement in life just to get you going on … as for today mine was ERECTION….

I was hanging out with the “GT Erection Engineers” who just completed their 6 weeks training in Baden, Swis. Most of them are struggling to finish up their EHS course works and are sitting for their exams tomorrow (yes..we do need to sit for EHS exams to ensure that we are safe enough to go to site)…

Since I’ve been stucked in the office for the past 1 month or so and having nothing better to do.. basically I dok kacau org… harassing every human being in the office…

I overheard someone shouting on the phone from a distance ..

“yes… he’s the bloody erection engineer..”
and there I was … smiling to myself….

Turning to the “GT Erection Engineer next to me…With the smirk on my face …

‘You know what… back then… it’s a sin to even say the word “ERECTION” in public…” but then upon joining this company, I eventually have to bear myself with erection on a daily basis…”

The Guys…”hahahhahhah”….

Try this… What do you do for a living…??
I’m an erection engineer, I do erection for a living..

Take me for example …applying to my working condition…..
WhoeveR : so how was your day at work ??
Me : oooHhh… the usual….I’m helping out the civil guys with erection …
Whoever : WHAT THE FISH….???

If you think that is bad.. try this…
“It’s a pre-requirement for all of the GT/ST Erection Engineers to complete their 6 weeks Erection training in Baden before you can be send to site…”
WHAT ??? It’s really bad that you have to undergo training for you to master the art or “Erection”.. and all the way to Baden ?? and 6 weeks ??? wow… is it that difficult to “Erect” ??

Don’t get me started on the “Erection Managers”…
They must be damn good with “Erection” ..the title says it all….

*still trying my best not to laugh every time people mention the word Erection”….

Ode to all the ERECTION ENGINEERS in AL-Ribut without the R (aLst0m)....*wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cHett!!my eYes went pOp!! reading yer 1st few lines...Hmmm..me being an OBGYN doc and aLL...wonder how mAk will react to the 1st few lines...??hhheeehehehe...nOttyy li' sista...

seLf rEstrained... said...

hi kak ijaH...weLcome...welCoMe...
heheheh... OBGYN doc huh ??? working from home i assume..
mak's reaCtion ??? i'll spare yoU the details later...surely she'll spank me wiF her ROtaN for those seLection of words,,,adOi..MintaK amPUn...*sO noT maK...* hehehheh
kiss kan babY bulaT aUfa anD abG ayeP for me...u take care sis...

Anonymous said...

OBGYN doc....u are wrong in your judgement of me!!!!Being mak to ina 4 >25yrs....i have mastered the Arts of preventing myself from getting heart attackS!!!Ini..dia belum lagi pergi Sydney....mak tak tau what she has in store 4 us when she is there...I still remember my days in Sydney..long22 time ago...1976!!!itu pun dah ...*wink*

seLf rEstrained... said...

ape nih sume AnonYmous nih ?? mak & kak IjaH ...chOOse the "Other" Option in the identity ColuMn and yOu can put in your nickname..

kak IJaH..there i told You,, maK has heR waY in overcoming all suprises from us aaH ...saLute to mY dearEst mamiTo...

Mak...
>25 years hehhehe...at least i've been bearable for the past >25 years don't i ???(not giving out any chance for people to know my exact age *wink*)...

Trust me ... nanti kaT airpoRt maK will surelY saY.."NA.. don't do things that i don't dO..." and wif that fair warning in mind ... i can do almost everything under the sun .. hehehheheheh...yOU guys will sureLy miss me...*luV U maK*...