Tuesday, April 24, 2007

woLLongong says hI...




*note to aLL readers...i'm writing this with a g3rman or some ali3n webpage background...so just bear wif me kat darL...*

Morning Luv. SOrry for the slight delay in posting the bloG. I’m having problem with bl()gspot as ever single time I tried to sign in, the whole webpage is in either Dutch, g3rman or some other alien language.

I Arrived iN syDney in one piece at 8am Aussie time on the 19th April 2007 after an eight hours flight. Dunno where to start, tOo much to tell yet too little time to write. I’ve been on this emotional roller coster ride the moment I got my Visa approved. Am I doing this for real ? Yup..it’s tOo late to turn back. Bak kata “OM”.. I can’t believe you actually left me … *Drama King aye LuV ??* babe… you better make sure you book yer ticket and be here…

I think my friends and relatives flooded KLIA on the event of sending me off. Thanks to mamito, papito, kak ijaH, abg heikal, li, iya, Janie, lil aufa, ayep, lil bob, kak uswah, intan, dat0’ k and org MinyaK. I cried a river during those good bye session. “nampak aje ganas…tapi hati PINK..*wink*

As I stepped down the plane, I was greeted by warm wishes..”Welcome to Aussie Luv”.. Most of them are warm but there are some oF them who managed to give you the “RUN !! it’s another t3rrorist in town” look…

It’s autumn here and going to winter soon it can go down to 14C daytime and at night it’s freezing cold. Got a Huge fully furnished double story house. When I say it’s huge.. it’s damn Huge..3 rOOms and I even got my own Jacuzzi tab..*turn on the hOt water .. sprinkle a lillte aromatherapy oil, lather it up*…enuf…enuf… put all those naughty ideas aside..*mum’s reading .. gotta play the naïve lil me…NOT!!!*

I don’t intend to make this post draggy.. All I can say.. I’m in a good state of health but HOMESICK to the max and I would be lying if I said that I don’t miss you guys not even a bit.

I’ll be changing to a new blog address, thanx to bl()gspot which eventually converted itself to g3rman or what so ever. I’ll keep you guys updated on my latest blog add the moment I got one..as for now…have a gOOdaY mate..LuRve from afaR.

2 comments:

Lieya said...

Wahhhh... syokkk sehhh.. hehehe...
Haaaa Miss notty, smua owang komplen kat lia (yG kat sini lah) nape k.na x pick up dia owang punye call and tak return balik call dia orang. Haiyaaa jenuh lia nak menjawab.. Hua hua huaaa

Anonymous said...

Ina....gambar2 tu Na ambil ke atau Abg. Haris? The photos brought back nostalgic memories!!!...teringat my days in Australia umpteen yrs ego *wink*...The beach and the light house look familiar...typical Australian!! Hope to be able to visit u ..be4 u come back!!