Thursday, September 11, 2008

one of those ramblings...

these few days had been really hectic as i was running around to get my certs certified by those kementerians.sijIl nikaH pun kena certify gak. going to U4E embassy 3 days in a row had really worn me out.

yesterday, As i was waiting for my certs to be certified i managed to get some "ME" time having my foot massage in Alamand4.Later i bumped into mR.eddy and his beloved wife dayaNg. Those newlyweds looked wonderful and mrs. eddy is 3 months pregnant. babe.. I thot we were the only one yg "Gelojoh"...hahaha... RezekI...

Tomorrow is yet another round to the 3mbassy. gile! hari2 gi jalan aMpang. I find it annoying that this 3mbassy can simple come up with their own rule. For example submission time is from 930 to 1130am and collection time is 1:00 to 2:00pm the next day. tak ke membuang mase org?? Dah tentu 2 harI keNA redah jem KL. daH lah camtuh.. each documents are charged RM150. weLL..yet stiLL dah requirement. Buat ajelah.

oN a lighter note, Baby's doing great. Had my second 4D scan yesterday (too bad hubby is not around to see..takpe nanti i'll send the cd over). Baby's healty and very active.Alhamdulillah..me on the other hand, my usuaL low blood. yesterday was 106/57.what impressed me the most is the Wonders of current-state-of-art-tech now days.the 4D scan is superb.i can see that baby is having my botox chin feature.Having an O & G sister in the family is really a blessing as i don't have to queue and do any prior appointment.malam2 pun boley scan.. *thanks to ummi ijaH*

i'm saving all my energy for the final trip to the 3mbassy *hopefully* tapi this time around iya will be joining me as she'll be having her final interview at selamberaje (go figure).. wishing her all the besT.

this preggie mama need some rest *will upload the baby pictures soon*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darl, didn't know u continued your blog. didn't know u went for another 4D scan. I've missed a lot...

Anonymous said...

Dalam ramai orang dalam gambar tu gambar abah yang paling best, sebab kilogram dia lebih .. he he