Sunday, August 09, 2009

LiL miss PeaNuT & her baG of Nuts...



The one with the sinful nUts

During my boarding school days; (yes.. there was this short peroid of time where i stayed in the asrama for a while.. just to get my hands dirty doing laundry, mandi bErkemban at one of the two extra big kolaH and having a go at the tasteless food that they serve at Dewan makan- what an experience..)..

there was this girl, a junoir in my dorm..i shall call her "Miss-peanuT".. hence the name.. she have this huge stock of Pistachio nuts.. freshly delivered froM makkah by her DAd i guess (at that time her dad was serving in mekkaH). EverY single day she would pull out her big bag of pistachio nuts..took out 7 of them.. baca doa..eat the nuTs slowly and start reading her notes or doing her homework.

one day i braved myself ...

Me : "Miss peanut.. awak buat ape tuh ?"...
Miss PEanut : "Oooo... My dad delivered this pistachio nuts all the way from Mekkah .. yada..yada..yada.. and i have to eat 7 of it daily as they say if you eat 7 of it every day it will make you brainier and bijak pandai... kan Org panggil kacang nih kacang bijak ..."
ME: OoOo... *smile*

little that "Miss Peanut" knew that i was actually trying my best to gulp in all my saliva. little that she knew that i'm Nuts ofer nutS.. esp pistachio. So there i was .. every single day, trying my best not to drool every time she pulled out that bag oF nuts out from her study taBle. DArN!! why does she have to torture me like this ? the sound of the shell cracking and the sight of those small, green yummilicious, nicely arrangged pistachio nuts oN her table (Yes!! she arrange the nuts before eating it.. saje aje kan ?..teasEr!! SHOW OFF!!!!) ...

One daY ..
Miss Peanut : kak iNa, ...nak tak ? *shoving her bag of Pistachio in my direction*
ME: ha... (am i dreaming ? i felT i was a bout to Jump and grab those nuts and mUnch it down heavenly. But being a kononnya-macho-and-cool-kakak-senior.. i anwsered No instead).. i regret that i refused to that offer coz apparently that was the 1st and last offer that came from miss peanuT!!! demmit... kedekut!!! hahahah

Days passed and not even a single time that i didn't drool over her bag of pistachio nuts!!i will make an effort to leave the room everytime she pulls out her bag of goodie nuts.It was tOo muCh for me to handle..

i was Green with enVy over her baG oF green Pistachio nuTs...

last weeK...
My collegue at work introduced me to "L3banese Roast3ry". This place is heaven for nut Lovers. You will find all sorts of Nuts freshly roasted in any flavour that you like, plain roasted, cheese coated, chilli coated, herbs, smoked (NIce!!).. just name it...

as i was browsing thru the arrays of nuts trying my best to stay in focus on what shall my pick be while munching on the free testers, all i can think of was "Lil Miss Peanut"...

i no longer enVy Lil Miss Peanut and her bag oF Pistachio as i have my l3banese roastry.

*craCk.. MuncH..muNcH ... Smile...*

1 comment:

JDK92 said...

na..sapa na..kau ni..dah buat aku tertanya2