Saturday, September 09, 2006

to LOVe and to be LoVeD....

























I'M viewing someone else's Love LIfe...Since i caN'T haF My own for the Time beiNg. i've been PampeRING mYSELF with all those LoVe sTory DVDs.. YuP mY DvD maNIa maRATHOn is baCK.

I've JusT finished watching ..thE Lake House, MisTreSS oF sPice, Click, Devils wears prada (halF way Cz the DAmn dVD stUcked), My super ex-girlfriend and latest to the list is Step up. I'M a biG supPorter to all those DVDs aH Longs as i dont have that much Money to spend on Original DvDs NoR Time tO go through all those traFiC just ending up with the Long qUE at the cinema (well..the Cinema oNline might be a bIG help but with mY "otaK seminiT" these online BOokIng won't make anY gOOd) nOr i have any decent movie partneR to go with.

I came To the POiNT in life where i wish that iF Only GOD could RE-live the feELiNg oF Love in Me.. To Love and To be Loved...

No comments: